North American Based Internships
If you would like to gain practical experience or write your thesis in a company and are engineering, industrial engineering, physics, optics or business administration student, with proficiency in the English language consider TRUMPF, Inc.
At TRUMPF, Inc., future mechanical, industrial and business engineers and MBA's will gain:
- Independent, mentored work and project responsibility in either a dedicated department or across several functions
- Practical knowledge transfer in day-to-day business
- Individual attention with regular meetings for feedback
- Six month internships and thesis work at the North American headquarter facility in Connecticut, the Laser Technology Center in Michigan, the Photonics affiliate in New Jersey, or the Canadian affiliate in Toronto, Ontario.
How to apply
- Send a complete resume
- and cover letter that indicates your earliest availability along with desired field for internship
- All relevant credentials and supporting documents
Please direct any questions about TRUMPF international internships to Ms. Elisabeth Tuerk, Human Resources, TRUMPF Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH+Co., KG.
We look forward to hearing from you.