With two innovations, the deburring roller tool and deburring MultiTool, sheet emerge from punching and combination machines burr-free. No post-processing is required. Particularly with formed parts, complete processing in the punching machine shortens throughput time considerably.
Benefits at a glance:
- Complete processing on the machine results in shorter production times.
- Virtually burr-free parts with consistently high quality.
- Gentle deburring for coated and formed sheets
- Excellent edge quality with the MultiShear slitting tool
- Better edge quality means fewer injuries
Both punching tools have one thing in common: They eliminate the burr and chamfer the edges. The deburring roller tool uses a specially shaped embossing roller for long edges and contours featuring a radius of more than 0.8 inches.
The 3-fold MultiTool handles smaller radii and delicate geometries with a single stroke while in nibble mode. The deburring roller tool, controlled by the TruTops Punch programming system, is ideal for sheet thicknesses of up to 0.15 inches in mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum. The deburring MultiTool can be used in sheet thicknesses up to 0.01 inch.